Monday, May 26, 2008

{bliss}

Hello! It has been far too long! We moved at the very end of March and it has been a slow process of unpacking, organizing and just overall getting back into the swing of things around here. Ironically, we only moved to our backyard (really) and it has been the hardest move by far! I hope to get the last of my craft room unpacked in the coming weeks so I can resume craftiness. My new hobby has been photography and learning CS3 in my night classes- fun stuff.

Back to the card! I made this a few months back for a bridal shower. Unfortunately, due to my usual procrastinating-self, I made this in the wee hours of the night and took a pic that had bad light...


8 comments:

Ila said...

Gorgeous card...love the colors and design. Congratulations on the move! Hope your all set up soon. I bet those CS3 classes are fun!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely job Domenica...nice to see you back (wink!).

Nancy said...

So glad you see you back at the blog again, Domenica!! I missed you!

We were just talking about you on Friday night when Allison, Tracy, Shannon and I got together to play

Deborah said...

Whoo hoo my DH poated a wonderful card! Love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog today sweetie! Hugs, take care, Mom

Marie Cramp said...

Welcome back!! I just found your blog from Allison's, I am also in Calgary. I hope to see more of your stuff soon.
Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Pamela Smerker said...

Yeah! Glad you are back, I missed ya.

Eve said...

I love that little taggie. This card feels like a vacation to me, is that weird?

Rose Ann said...

The lighting may not be the best, but it's obvious that your card is very beautiful!!