Monday, November 5, 2007

Party Invites

My daughter is turning 3 next week. She decided on a Construction-themed Birthday party. Here is the design I came up with for her party. I have had a great time working on the invites, loot bags and cake design. This is such a fun theme. I am sure I will have years of very girly-themed parties, so this was a blast!

CS- SU
Die cut- Cuttlebug
Misc- SU Punch and MM silver eyelets (I haven't used eyelets in FOREVER)
and I put pop dots underneath the trucks

13 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These are adorable.

Rose Ann said...

These turned out so cute! Great job with them!!

Deborah said...

Domenica, You are the BEST Mom! These are perfect! I miss you all! Mom

Elizebeth said...

These are so fun! LOVE them!

DEBBY said...

so so cute!!!

~* Tracy *~ said...

Just so cute! And a wonderful birthday idea! She will have so much fun :)

Shelly said...

These invites are adorable! My son just turned three this past weekend, wish I would have seen these for his! Excellent job!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are amazing! What a great invitation! Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

Rita said...

These are so cute! They should all have lots of fun!

SpAzzGiRL said...

cute! The eyelets are the perfect touch.

Aunt T said...

How stinking adorable! I love them. Super job.

Teresa

malieta said...

Wow....you were super busy and the invitations are gorgeous!
malieta:)

Liz Williams said...

What an adorable idea! Bet there were a hit!