Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Yep, It is another freakin' kiddo Birthday card!! :)

Don't get me wrong, I love kids, Birthdays and even attending said Birthday parties. I am just loosing my steam at making new kiddo Birthday cards. :) Sadly, there is no end in sight (well, I lied...December is the cut-off for this year). I digress...here is my latest Birthday card. :) I should have re-photographed this card b/c one of my brads was falling off (thanks to my 'helper', Isabella), but you should know the card was repaired prior to getting stuck into the respective envelope.

CS- Bazzil
DP- 3 Bugs in a Rug: Seeing Stars/All Stars
Ink & Stamp- SU
Misc: CB Spots & Dots folder, SU Circle Punch, CM Corner Rounder Punch, & American Crafts brads in black

10 comments:

Karen said...

LOL! I hear ya. We don't use birthday cards for those parties. We sign the tag on the gift bag!

mum-on-the-run said...

I know the never-ending stream of kid's birthdays and parties well :)

Great job on the card, the embossing looks fab!!

Risa said...

You did a great job on this card. I love the colors and the tiny candles on the tag.

Deborah said...

Go Domenica! A Mom with young ones, go, go, go! This is adorable! Mom

Debby said...

nice card!!!

Corie said...

I feel your pain -- it seems my boys are invited to every party on the planet.

Love your card -- so festive.

Shelly said...

Domenica! I can appreciate your pain! I also can appreciate your effort and beautiful work, great job!!

Selena said...

Gotta love those kid parties... I myself have 2 this weekend, only going to one, but still need a card and present for the other, so no break there!

Great card! Love the PP's you've used!

Lynda said...

This is so cute! Great job!

Lynda

Sharon said...

Awesome card and the monkeys are adorable!