Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Simple Storage Solution #1



I have been meaning to share my craft space with all of you. It is a mess right now, so I won't be posting any pics (but will soon)! I wanted to share my newest solution for ribbon storage. I was at IKEA this past weekend and these glass jars seemed perfect to display all of my yummy ribbon. I don't mind digging in the jars to grab some ribbon and I get a nice visual while I am whipping up a card. I am sorting my ribbon (which is excessive at this point) into various jars. I have one dedicated to SU Ribbon to help me out too. These jars take up a lot of real estate, I am fortunate to have a large table (42" deep) so plenty of room to display my cute new jars-o-ribbon!

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

lovin those ribbons :)

Deborah said...

Such an attractive to diplay your fab ribbons! I am sure this will bive you color inspiration! Mom

~* Tracy *~ said...

Look at all those sweet ribbons! I'm such a ribbon addict. They look gorgeous in those jars!

Beverley said...

I am going to ikea this weekend and check out those fabulous jars...looks great with your ribbons...yummo.
hugs
Beverley

Tami Grandi said...

This is gorgeous! Love the storage. I'm moving and need to find creative ways to store things that can look nice! Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll- I want to check back often!

http://journeyoflifetamijo.blogspot.com

Selena said...

fantastic tip! great ribbon stash too!

Anonymous said...

You are JUST in time! I will be within 10 minutes of an Ikea tonight.......I will definately be checking out these jars. Thanks for the tip!

It looks so pretty!

(Favvis)Maria said...

this looks so good that I want to eat it! LOL...

Anonymous said...

I took your advice and I did buy the jars, and a couple extra!

Check it out....if you like! Thanks for sharing the tip again!

http://www.ebethonline.com/2007/07/22/getting-organized