Friday, July 6, 2007

Local Card Swap

My friend, Tanis hosted a card swap last night. There were 10 girls in total and we had several themed cards (Masculine B-day, Feminine B-day, Thank You, Baby, Twisted & Demented, etc..)We had a nice collection of cards (and an evening away from the kids-wohoo)!

Here is my contribution to the swap, inspired by my Cupcake card that I made a few weeks back.

CS- SU Tempting Turquoise & Passion Pink, White *unknown*
Ribbon- Michael's
Punches- SU Ticket & Horizontal slot, and Marvy Scallop & Circle
Stamp- $ 1 bin @ Michael's
Ink- SU Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Passion Pink & Apricot Appeal
CB- Happy B-day folder

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute cards! I may have to make a few myself.

Shannon Tompkins said...

I really like those colors together! Don't you just love your bug.

Michelle said...

Beautiful colors! So very nice. Your cards are awesome.

Corie said...

so cute -- great colors -- love what you did with the $1 stamps.

Debby said...

These cards are really pretty

mum-on-the-run said...

Oh they're so pretty!

Just love those colours together

Marlou McAlees said...

Lovely cards, really sweet

:)

Alhambra Club said...

These cards rock, love the colors and the embossing,

Deborah said...

I am making a card for a PCMB gal whose birthday is coming up, and I am using your great card as an inspiration! Love your card as always! Mom~

Tanis said...

Thanks for coming the other night. I had a blast and really enjoyed getting a whole load of cards for future use.

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh! This looks just yummy!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is SO pretty! I know have an idea how to use that horizontal punch! I could never get it to look right. Thank you!!
Charlene Austin
(SCS - Willow01)