Monday, July 9, 2007

Fun Paper!

I love this new LUXE paper I got from my LSS this past weekend. It was looking lonely in the bag of my new goodies, so I thought that I would pull it out and play. I didn't have any specific cards to make (what a miracle, or perhaps I am just forgetting something/someone) so I popped out my stash of $1 bin stamps (which I am determined to ink all of by the end of the summer).


DP- Luxe Hoodie/Reese
CS-Bazzil
Ink- SU Basic Black
Misc- SU Ticket Punch, Ribbon from M's and pop dots

7 comments:

stampingranny said...

LOVE this card, such a cheery delight! The paper is so yummy! Is that one of your $1.00 bin M's stamps? Mom~

Tracy said...

WOW! This paper is cool! And I love the ribbon too! TFS!

Markie's Mom said...

Fantastic dp! LOVE IT!

Pam said...

Wow! I love this paper. I am so glad you took it out of the bag and kept it from being lonely for too long. This is a really cool and funky card!
TFS

Corie said...

ooo another bright happy card. Love that paper.

mum on the run said...

Great card, that PP is just gorgeous!

stampingranny said...

It's much b-e-t-t-e-r now! Mom!