Thursday, July 26, 2007

Flowery Friend

I made this card this morning with this GORGEOUS Heidi Grace DP. It is so pretty & fun! I went a little nuts on DP the other night after my class at my LSS, oh well. I firmly believe that one cannot have enough DP, ever! Don't you agree? ;)

My card is a 6x6 and my DP actually hangs off the sides a bit (intentionally).




DP- Heidi Grace Design: Wild Daisy Rd/Main Floral (both sides used)
CS- Bazzil
Ribbon- SU Basic Black
Stamp-SU Noteworthy
Misc- SU Word Window punch

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I love this card! The paper is fabulous! Love the black bows. Mom

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous card, just love it.....

Allison Rankin said...

Super card Domenica!

Corie said...

GREAT card -- love the paper

Karen said...

I also LOVE the paper! Great card