Sunday, June 10, 2007

WONDERFUL

I had to use another of my new $1 bin stamps from M's (I have about 40 of them sitting in a bucket ready to go...)! I have this problem (which I am sure a lot of you can relate to) which is buying, buying and then of course, buying *MORE* stuff and it sits & colletcts dust. So, today I pulled out a neglected slab of Dena's Closet Retro Friends Collection paper and put it to use.

I took some black Bazzil CS and layered a white scalloped oval die-cut behind the pink slab paper and then added the PP with a Marvy Giga circle punch of the pink and pop-dotted the sentiment stamp on top on white Bazzil paper. I took my Aquapainter (wow, twice in one weekend) and used SU Pretty in Pink to color it in. I added a MM clear Bling Brad to give it a little something extra, I used the same brads on either side of the card on the oval scalloped die-cut.

It was a fun & SIMPLE (10 mins tops) card to make!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

This is such a beautiful fun card! I adore the pattern paper and your stamp! Just a delighful card as is all of your work! Mom