Monday, June 4, 2007

A little bit of bling


I am not really sure how I feel about this card (yet) ... it isn't exactly what I envisioned, but I am loving turquoise & yellow these days (hence the little paper napkin in the photo that gave me the inspiration). A little bling always seems to make things better, don't you think? ;)

CS-Bazzil (yellow/white), SU (Tempting Turquoise)
Sentiment Stamp- SU (Small Sayings)
Ink- SU (Tempting Turquoise & Basic Black-inked onto scrap paper first to lighten)
Bling- Prima Crown Jewel Collection (Catherine)

5 comments:

Ila said...

Very nice..fresh and simple! I love the bling too.

Pat said...

Oh..I love the bling on this card. Great touch

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the touch of bling on the card.

Deborah said...

I love the way this card turned out! SImple with bling, how could you miss! Mom aka stamingranny!

Katie said...

I think it's a great card! The bling was a nice touch! Pretty colors too! Katie